A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Friday, May 05, 2006

Super long Friday

So, I was up early with the baby (big surprise). I took her downstairs and fed her (oatmeal everywhere), she has a high chair now. For the moment it is a really cool thing to her. But before to long she will complain fidget and try to escape, like all babies eventually do. We also got a walker, but I hsaven't see it yet (still in the box). So I am watching a movie and holding sleeping baby, when my in-laws woke up and came downstairs so we could go shopping. We went to the Walmart, because baby needed diapers and shoes. I spent a lot of money. Then we went to Wegmans for the few things you can't get at Walmart like soy cheese and teething biscuits. So this took hours. There was no room at all in the car (almost not enough room for us). So it was after 13:00 when we got back. I had to be to work at 16:00 so I had to feed baby, put away groceries, take a shower, pack up the baby for going to the sitter and still find time in there to eat lunch. My last day off was last wed. I think. My next day off is Sunday. Thanks to drs appts and MRIs I have lots of days off next week. Baby will love it. So I was finally ready for work, had baby all together and got her into the car. When she got to my parent's house all the other babies were there and yelling. She didn't even yell when I left. I think she was too fascinated by the noise. So I got to work dealt with all that fun and here I am. I should get food, take pain killers and go to bed while baby is sleeping. Will I? Probably not. I might do part of it, I am starving. I should probably try to do the sleep thing as well. I have to be at work at 09:30. So I will drag my super mom self off to check out food and try to sleep. Night folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script