A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Don't you love it when people threaten to sue you? You're minding your own business and doing your job and someone declares that if you do not do thing there way they will sue you. Then you smile and nod your head and say yes sir, thinking "how do you imagine that is possible? Someone who was less of a jackass would ask for my name." So that is about how my night at work went. But hey I wasn't in much pain today. I was even hungrier today than yesterday. Oh well there was much food to be had. I'm sure I gained 12 pounds on oatmeal raisin cookies and candy. If something else doesn't get me first I can give myself diabetes trying to kill off the nagging hunger all the medication leaves.

Well enough of the job part of the day. Yes I stareted at the end of the day and am going back to the beginning. I do that a lot. So I woke up to hear "MAA MAA" and see large eyes pearing at me over the side of the crib, as I have the past couple of days. If I don't answer or get up quick enough it gets much louder and more insistent. Everyone in the neighborhood can hear it. I don't usually let it get that bad unless I feel really crappy or am just being spiteful. You know, the hey if I have to get up this early so does eveyone else mentality. Well we got up, went downstairs she wore he breakfast of oatmeal and bananas. This is our usual morning routine. She watched bright characters move around on the tv and talked on her toy cell phone while I ate breakfast. I washed her favorite toy and had it back to her before she missed it. We went shopping. She lost her favorite toy and I had it back to her before she missed it. I just love having to run through the grocery store asking people if they have seen a mostly blue stuffed bug with a bell in it. But hey I got the darn thing back and all was right with the world. Such is the life of supermom. Well I am rambling. I am hungry. I am tired. And I have to get up at 6am to go to work. I will return. Take it as a threat if you must. I must enjoy the few moments of baby is sleeping and no one else is here. Because even "MAA MAA" needs to relax once in a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

That's just because I planted little speakers all over your apartment. (That's why you can also hear the baby cry and those certain other things you didn't really need to hear.) :)

April 26, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

They are really loud speakers. :)

(By the way, if you need an alibi for the period around which time died, I am your go-to guy.)

April 27, 2006 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script