A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Sleep, what is that?

So, last night baby woke up about 11:30. And never went back to bed. Well that is not exactly true. She slept, but would not let me put her down. Every time she would be out cold I would lie her down, she would roll onto her belly, her head would pop up and she would yell MAA MAA! Then I would have to start all over again. Sometime around 2 am when my left arm went numb and started spasming and twitching I tossed her in the bed with my husband and I and we alternanted on who woke up enough to pop the bottle back in her mouth and talk to her for a few. I went to work today with no sleep, sore as hell ans my left arm still isn't working right. I can't wait till I can get into some kind of regimented treatment to try to counteract the pain that gets unbearable occasionally. But that is a different story I haven't started writing yet. But after being up till 2 and getting a couple hours of broken sleep she was up for the day at about 8am. But I was a lot more alert than I expected to be. I did pretty good today. I am getting better at this supermom thing. She is asleep for now and I hope it lasts for a while because I can't take another night like last night. I will head to bed soon while she is still asleep. I hope she doesn't decide that she wants to wake up and do the possesed baby routine again. I mean she is cute and sweet and all but she is downright adorable when she is sleeping. Well my brain is not formulating clear thoughts anymore so I will drag myself off to sleep. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

Hey, Mark (? That ought to confuse somebody...)
Although I currently have no children, I also have trouble remembering what sleep is! Especially since now, in order to pay for the gas it takes to get to my first job, I have had to take a second job! Call me tomorrow (saturday) like I told your husband to and I'll fill you in on my crazy life (or something close to it... ha ha.)
ABR

May 05, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger MarthoOfTheLivingDead said...

Okie Dokie good buddy. Talk to you soon.

May 05, 2006 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script