A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My blog

Ok, let me try this again. This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I set this up yesterday, but blog land ate my first post or my computer is a jerk or both. All the same it is gone. I don't know how often I will update this, but I need somewhere to just go and spill my useless (and maybe sometimes usefull) thoughts once in a while. Well I just thought I should put a real "hey its me this is my blog" starting statement out here, but know I am off to be super mom the all knowing, all seeing earner of diapers and teething cookies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

looking forward to your expressions, thoughts, and so on, will be adding yours and your moms to my links, so I can stop by and visit...you sure have a sweet baby there, hope someday to give here a hug...

April 21, 2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script