A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bloody Sunday

So today was like many other sundays. I got up at 07:00 to grt ready for work. The minute my wake up call comes in I hear MAA MAA! So I got up changed the baby and gave her to her father. Then I went downstairs took a shower and ate. He had to do the breakfast and lunch stuff because I was working. It makes me feel kind of bad when I leave all that stuff to other people. I enjoy feeding her and watching her make a mess. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. So, I was just getting ready to walk out the door when my nose starts to bleed. Great I haven't had a nose bleed in years and hear I am gushing like a fountain. So I finally get it to stop and I head to work. I get there a little early, go into the break room and guess what? Yup nose starts gushing again. Oh boy, its going to be one of those days. So I get the bleeding settled down and I go do my job. Today was a lovely day filled with many rediculous and stupid goings on of which I heard a lot of. But as I am under lots of cofidentiality restrictions thats all I can say. So 3 hours later I an minding my own business and you'll never guess. Right again. My nose started bleeding. Not as bad at the 2 before it, but still my nose was bleeding. What a grand time. But that was the last time at work. The good part about work was that since my husband started work at the same time I finished he brought the baby in to say hi to everyone. She was cute and friendly. Then she saw me. She got this giant smile and squealed really loud(It is good to be super mom). I felt better as soon as I saw that smile. Then we left work, YAY. We went home had dinner. Baby restyled her hair with sweet potato (it is all the rage, the sweet potato curl). Then we went for a walk. We went to see my parents. It was a good time. Then we walked back. Now I am working on my blog and my husband just walked in the door from work. So I will talk to him for a while since the walk knocked the baby out and I being super mom was able to get her out of the stroller up the stairs and into the crib without waking her up. So I am going to go enjoy a few (much earned) babyless moments. Before she wakes up and I have to pull the supermom cape out of the dryer and rush to the rescue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script