A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy birthday to mom(a little late)

So today was my moms birthday. She woke up at 6 am and her coffee pot was broken. Isn't that the way things always go? But happy birthday mom. I am glad you finally got your coffee when the pot decide to work at noon. I think I get my super mom genes from her. She runs more errands and takes care of more babys than me. She has also is older and has more kids than I can ever imagine having. So happy birthday to Super mom. From the younger not to your level yet super mom. I don't know if I will ever get to that level if it means I have to have 8 kids. But maybe I can make it by just trying really hard to be a good mom, without that many kids. Let me publish this before it hits midnight and it isn't her birthday any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script