A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just popping in

I was checking my mail. So I figured I would pop in here for a minute, seeing as I couldn't yesterday. I won't say to much though, because I have to be up at 05:30 to get ready for the stupid work shift from hell. I babysat Anthony today, that was 30 pounds of hyperactive baby fun. Combine him with my baby and it was 47 pounds of hyperactive fun. Yay. Then I got to go to work. That was grand as well. Then I got home and baby did not want to go to sleep. All I wanted was some warm food and a couple of pain killers, but no. Well I won that fight. With my supermom powers I tired her out gave her a warm bottle and she fell asleep. Hopefully she will stay that way for a while. I know wishful thinking. Well I am going to eat and try to grt some sleep. Tomorrow morning will come way to fast for this super tired and sore mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script