A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

doctors and more doctors

So I got to go to the MS clinic and talk to yet another doctor. If I decide to go with them I will be more likely to get into studies or more help with prescpriptions. I just want to get into some kind of treatment asap. There is a new study with the MS clinic that if I qualify all my meds and MRIs and even parking will be covered by the government as long as the study is going on. That would be a great big help. MS drugs are expensive. He gave us a lot of info on the various medications and treatments. All of the treatments at this point are by injection. It is a good thing I don't mind needles, I have dealt with too many of them in my medical history to be bothered. I am doing research and developing an extensive pen collection. I see the other doctor on june 6th and then we will make more decisions. I am kind of hoping the study thing works out. It would really help. But baby was mad because we didn't take her with us so I came home, spent a little time with her, then went to work. Work sucked because I was tired and sore, but other than that it was ok. Once I get into regular treatment I hope life settles down a little, a study will make things hectic but hey a bit of excitement is always good. Well I am tired and hungry and I am sure my little friend will wake up at least once before I get to sleep. So I must prepare to be supermommy and all. goodnight folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script