A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am back!

It is me. I know I have been gone for a long time, but life has been crazy. Pretty much I can sum up the entire time I have been gone by one phrase "pretty much sucked". There have been some good moments but it has been crazy, busy and agravating. Well now it is may. I am on the computer will my daughter an my niece are busy watching the Backyardigans. Now they are beating each other up and screaming. My niece is a little crabby today. My Em is now almost 2, walking well and almost speaks english most of the time. Well, I don't have much time but now but I figured that I had to get started again sometime. I will be back again soon. At least sooner than I did last time. Its not like anyone ever read this blog anyway. I have to go break up a fight. Such is a moms life. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script