A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Friday, September 22, 2006

The joys of teething

So on top of everything else I have a cold or virus or something else that sucks. Even better the baby has a runny nose and is very cranky. She went to the Dr today to make sure it wasn't an ear infection. Nope. Of course not. She is getting 4 teeth at once and will be miserable and keep me up all night for 3 or 4 more days. I am so thrilled. Oh well at least she isn't truly sick. But I hate to see her so miserable and unhappy. I get to got to work at 08:30 tomorrow morning and her Dad gets he til he come into work. He is thrilled. Well I am going to go eat and do stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

Doesn't one of those rings calm them down?

September 24, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

To some extent those things can be useful, but with four of them coming it at the same time she is much more inclined to be pissed off then chew on something.

(The baby, not Martha.) ;)

September 24, 2006 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script