A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fun,fun, fun

It has been a little while since I have been near a computer, but I was busy. I swear. I have been working, baby is still cranky and unhappy. I had to go to Buffalo to visit Grandma and be mad at nurses. I have not been doing as good as I would like to. Well it could be worse I guess.

So we borrowed my In-laws van So Mom, two of my sisters, my neice, Emily and I could go to Buffalo to see Grandma. She is kind of loopy, but not really bad for an 81 year old that is pulled out of their normal environment and put in an area with nothing to do and no one to talk to. My Mom and my Uncle are taking turns going to Buffalo to see her. It is a 1 hr drive for Mom and about a 2 hr drive for my uncle. So life is a little more hectic. She is having surgery on tuesday on the disks in her neck. It looks like they have deteriorated and are pinching her nerves making her have stroke like symptoms. They are going to clean them off and separate them with cadaver bones. That is kind of cool. Then you think of all the movies where someone has part of someone else implanted and they try to kill people and it is kind of creepy. Just kidding. Sometimes thoughts just pop into your head.

My Sister-in law picked my up from work today. Then we had to go to Walmart to take her sister cigarettes at work. We had the baby so we didn't have to head right home. We picked up a couple of things. They we went out to the car which insisted that not starting would be fun. We disagreed but it won. I hate cars sometimes. So we sat around with crabby baby tim my Mother in-law came and got us and we went home. At least baby went right to bed.

I have no feeling in my middle left toe. This is the norm most of the time but it is still kind of creepy. Have you noticed the word for today is creepy. I like creepy. Well, I am going to go do creepy things elsewhere. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script