A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Monday, September 18, 2006

No difference

So I don't feel any different today than I did yesterday. I don't understand the big deal about birthdays. Yeah you are a year older, but is there really a difference between yesterday and today? Oh well. Work was bad. I felt crappy. Steve was sick and went home. I didn't even really wake up til about now. All this combining sleep medication and pain medication to "make me fell better" and help me sleep is killing me. I am sleeping a little more than before. That 4 or 5 hours of sleep does make a bit of a defference. But the whole Dr. saying here take more drugs thing makes me feel all creepy. I don't like not knowing what's going on. The baby is sleeping I think. I don't like relying on others to take care of her in the night while I sleep, but I guess it is better than having to rely on them during the day as well. I was wrong. She wasn't sleeping. She is now nestled against my shoulder. I think she just missed me. I was at work all day. It is nice to be needed. Well, I should see if I can get her back to bed. Later folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script