A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Twice in one day

Second time I have been on today. No nothing is really wrong. I just haven't been able to do to much, so I have had the time. We went out to dinner for the birthday thing. that was nice. We had a great waitress who played with the baby and didn't neglect us as well. The food was good. The wild wooly baby creature is in bed (hooray). I am so sore and tired I hope she stays down for the night. Babies are such filthy little things you could give them 10 baths a day and no one would realize it. I gave her a bath around 17:30 and by the time she went to bed around 20:30 she was gray and grungy. Oh well, she still smelled clean. I can't wait till I can set up to put my pictures from my phone onto the blog. That will be so cool. I am gonna go do other things now because my brain is melting. I will be back in the next couple days. So long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script