A Mom's Life (Or something close to it)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday

It is Tuesday. I am saying this for myself as much as anyone else. Maybe I will remeber it if I declare it to the world. Everyone is sleeping but me. The computer is mean and hates me. First it pitched my first post off to where ever lost blog posts go. Then it decide it couldn't find internet explorer. I was waiting for it to declare itself a duck, quack and lay an egg. I have adopted a blue pig from that website you can adopt cyber pets from. His name is Twizzler. You can make him get really muddy and then wash him off. I keep trying to leave him dirty because it would be funny. But the I feel bad, wash him and give him an apple. I think it is the whole mommy instinct thing. Oh well I might be able to do it some time at least for a couple of hours. Well I am gonna go do something, I might be back since it is early. Must go was a little blue pig. Later

2 Comments:

Blogger MarthoOfTheLivingDead said...

I can't leave him. If I close the blog page and come back Twizzler is clean and blue as new again.

September 19, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

Maybe in a few years you'll make us blue bacon?

September 24, 2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script